CAPA Americas Aviation & LCCs Summit 2022 Highlight Reel
The CAPA Americas Aviation & LCC Summit was recently held in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, focussing on a range of topics facing the industry at the moment. Global airline leaders shared their insights and perspectives on the role of governments in a post COVID-19 world, the achievable goals towards an environmentally sustainable future and the impact of technology on recovery. They also shared their thoughts on how two of the industry’s largest stakeholders - airports and airlines can work together to create a seamless travel experience with little or no confusion.
- Frontier Airlines, President & CEO, Barry Biffle
- Viva Air, President & CEO, Felix Antelo
- Spirit Airlines, EVP & CCO, Matt Klein
- Azul, Chief Revenue Officer, Abhi Shah
- American Airlines, Head of ESG, Jill Blickstein
- Arajet, Executive Officer & Founder, Victor Pacheco
- Silver Airways, CEO, Steve Rossum
- Transat, V.P. Network, Revenue Management and Pricing, Michèle Barre
CAPA Events are hosted in key markets around the world and attract the highest calibre of thought leaders and decision makers in the aviation and travel industry. Delegates are provided with unprecedented access to the latest data, insights and trends from our global team, in addition to valuable networking opportunities with executives across all sectors of the aviation and travel industry. Review CAPA’s full events calendar here.