Recorded at CAPA Asia Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, 7-8 Nov 2017
Blending Full Service And Low Cost Airline Products: The Full Service Airlines’ Perspectives
- How will Asia’s airline market evolve over the next decade?
- In distribution matters
- Do Asia’s network airlines have a sustainable future?
- What are the key components in new survival strategies for the network airlines – what do they have to do to survive and flourish?
Moderator: Crucial Perspective, CEO, Corrine Png
- Aeroflot, Director General, Director Strategy & Alliances, Giorgio Callegari
- Association of Asia Pacific Airlines, Director General, Andrew Herdman
- Embraer, VP, Asia Pacific, Cesar Pereira
- Vietnam Airlines, EVP, Le Hong Ha