Accelerating Investment In Innovation And Technology
As innovations affecting distribution increasingly challenge the status quo, opportunities abound for those airlines which have the flexibility and insights to understand the trends and the ability to adapt rapidly.
This can take the form of direct investment in resources and skills, as well as securing strategic technology partnerships with forward looking operators. The result: better merchandising opportunities and more effective marketing, at a time when players like google are taking on a dominant role.
Successfully delivering the 2020 vision
- What is the end point?
- What are the complexities of the process?
- What impact will this have on your bottom line?
Moderator: Travelport, Global Head of New Distribution, Ian Heywood
- IATA, Director Industry Distribution Programs, Yanik Hoyles
- Farelogix, CEO, Jim Davidson
- OpenJaw Technologies, CCO, Bryan Porter
- SkyTeam, VP Customer Experience & Commercial, Mauro Oretti