UAE looking to address increasingly crowded airspace
With the dramatic rise of Middle East aviation, where growth rates have been consistently double the international average over the past few years, airspace is now coming at a premium. The locus of this aviation development has been in the six-member Gulf Cooperation Council, and specifically the UAE.
Unlock the following content in this report:
- "Running out of space"
- Changing profile of aircraft gauge
- Capacity questions prompt calls for pan-GCC organisation
Graphs and data:
- Middle East & Industry average passenger growth rates (RPKs): Jan-05 to Sep-08
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah Airport passenger traffic: 1999-2007
- UAE fleet growth: 2000 to 2015 (As of 09-Dec-08)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.