Sydney Airport’s traffic holds up better than most in the Macquarie stable
Sydney Airport has announced stable traffic and financial data for 1Q08, better than the other Macquarie Airports (MAp) locations and received a boost when Tiger Airways Australia announced it would offer 30,000 free seats to celebrate the launch of Sydney-Melbourne services. Following an equity injection the airport seems to be on a sounder footing than it was only a short time ago. [1213 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Sydney retains passenger traffic better than other MAp airports
- Tiger Airways Australia says hello with a Ryanair-style free seat giveaway
- Equity injection has paid off - Mather
- On a sounder footing
Graphs and data:
- Sydney Airport Revenue growth and passenger number growth: 1Q07 to 1Q09
- Sydney Airport CAPEX growth and passenger number growth: 1Q07 to 1Q09
- Sydney Airport revenue growth and EBITA margin: 1Q07 to 1Q09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.