SpiceJet to receive second trance of WL Ross funding
SpiceJet will receive approximately USD65 million in early Oct-08 as the second tranche of investment from US private equity firm, WL Ross and Co. [753 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Reports slump in domestic passenger traffic
- Consolidates route network
Graphs and data:
- LCCs that have recently received funds
- SpiceJet passenger traffic & growth rate (% change year-on-year): Jan-07 to Aug-08
- Domestic passenger numbers and passenger load factors in Aug-08
- SpiceJet destination map: Oct-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.