- Revenue: EUR158.8 million, +0.4% year-on-year;
- Airport Management: EUR54.1 million, +1.2%;
- EBITDA: EUR25.0 million, +9.8%;
- Airport Management: EUR18.1 million, -3.4%;
- EBIT: EUR13.1 million, +37.9%;
- Net profit: EUR7.2 million, +84.6%;
- Passenger numbers: 4.0 million, +4.7%.
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Other European airport operators that gained yesterday included Zurich (+4.7%), Dufry (+2%) and Tav Airports (+1.5%). Meanwhile, Aeroporto di Firenze (-0.2%) and Aeroporto di Venezia (-0.9%) lost ground.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 27-Aug-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.