SAVE Group reports 0.4% revenue increase; European airport shares on the rise
- Revenue: EUR158.8 million, +0.4% year-on-year;
- Airport Management: EUR54.1 million, +1.2%;
- EBITDA: EUR25.0 million, +9.8%;
- Airport Management: EUR18.1 million, -3.4%;
- EBIT: EUR13.1 million, +37.9%;
- Net profit: EUR7.2 million, +84.6%;
- Passenger numbers: 4.0 million, +4.7%.
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Other European airport operators that gained yesterday included Zurich (+4.7%), Dufry (+2%) and Tav Airports (+1.5%). Meanwhile, Aeroporto di Firenze (-0.2%) and Aeroporto di Venezia (-0.9%) lost ground.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 27-Aug-2010