09-Feb-2011 12:22 PM
Munich Airport reports 6.2% rise in passenger traffic in 2010
The Dec-2010 results were largely in-line with the full year figures:
- Passenger numbers: 2.5 million, +6.3%;
- Domestic: 689,920, -1.7%;
- International: 1.8 million, +8.9%;
- Aircraft movements: 28,349, -1.5%;
- Air cargo: 25,119 tonnes, +21.7%.
Lufthansa plans to increase Munich-Sao Paulo frequency from five times weekly to daily from 09-May-2011, increasing the Lufthansa Group's weekly frequencies to Brazil to 21.
Shares in rival Fraport gained 0.3% yesterday.
Selected airport suppliers daily share price movements (% change): 08-Feb-2011