CAPA Events 2015: Summits announced in Las Vegas, Mumbai, Singapore, Helsinki, Dublin and Sydney
CAPA is pleased to announce our 2015 events schedule, which will see some 150+ airline CEOs and over 2,500 senior industry executives in attendance. The initial speaker line-ups and agendas for the first three CAPA Summits of the year have also been revealed. In total, CAPA will offer seven industry leading events in 2015:
CAPA India Aviation Summit, Mumbai, 3/4 February - Bringing together the leaders of India's rapidly evolving airline industry, as well as key government and airport sector officials. [visit event website]
CAPA Fleet & Finance Summit – Singapore, 2/3 March - The most airline-centric air finance event on the agenda, with 20 stand-alone presentations from airline CFO/treasury/finance heads on fleet/financing plans - and over 50 airlines attending the unique CAPA Fleet Marketplace. See the latest agenda and speakers below. [visit event website]
CAPA Airlines in Transition, Dublin, 25/26 March - The flagship airline strategy event of the year, set in beautiful County Wicklow near Dublin, featuring the much-anticipated CEO round-table dinner. This year's theme: The next chapter in Hybridisation. Find out where the future of the airline business model is heading - from the CEOs. See the latest agenda and speakers below. [visit event website]
CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, Las Vegas, 27/28 April - Our inaugural Americas Aviation Summit is proudly hosted by the Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority and will address the key issues facing aviation in North and Latin America. Dedicated streams on the US, Canadian & Latin American markets will provide unrivalled insights into the outlook for these markets from industry leaders. See the latest agenda and speakers below. [visit event website]
CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation Summit, Sydney, 3-5 August - Our third annual Australia Pacific Aviation Summit will again feature CEOs from the Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands airlines and airports, as well as those carriers and airports with a key interest in aviation 'down under', including the Middle East, Asia and North America. Featuring a Corporate Travel Summit and Airport Innovation Day, this is THE aviation strategy summit for the region. [visit event website]
CAPA World Aviation Summit, Helsinki, 7-8 October. Our fourth annual World Aviation Summit has visited Hong Kong, Amsterdam and Brussels in previous years and will be hosted by Finavia in fascinating Helsinki. The Summit will provide crucial insights into the strategic and commercial outlook for world aviation in the year ahead and feature the CAPA Aviation Awards for Excellence gala dinner. [visit event website]
CAPA Asia Aviation Summit, Singapore, 23-24 November. Returning to Singapore, the CAPA Asia Aviation Summit will feature the LCC Congress, Corporate Travel Summit and Full Service Airlines events, in Asia's leading aviation and strategy forum. [visit event website]
Airlines in Transition - back to County Wicklow near Dublin for 2015
"It wouldn't be a CAPA event without Guinness!", said Willie Walsh at a recent CAPA Summit. Join us for the best Guinness on the planet, on tap in the beautiful Wicklow Mountains, and for two days of highest level discussions on the future of the airline business.
|The premier global airline strategy summit - CEOs gather for high level panel discussions and
a gala roundtable dinner.
“I think the CAPA events are the best events that I attend. The quality of the debates and the way people engage - I think it's very good.” Willie Walsh, CEO, International Airlines Group
KLM, President and CEO,
Air Arabia, Group CEO,
- Hybridisation: The next chapter. Learning from the trailblazers
- Airline Boardroom LIVE! Managing the Group airline brand portfolio
- How to achieve a consistent passenger experience across different distribution channels
- The CAPA Aviation Outlook for 2015: Industry Transformation & Profitability
- The Annual Airlines in Transition Roundtable Dinner
- Getting back to basics: How the process of Hybridisation forces a fundamental rethink of the ‘traditional’ areas of airline planning, network and fleet
- Special Breakfast Briefing: Meeting the demands of network and fleet planning at a Hybrid airline
- Panel discussion: Disruption - What lies ahead for travel and aviation?
- Redefining airport hubs: Connectivity: the next vital piece in the industry's advancement
- Godzilla meets Bambi: The death of hybrids in America? Will Wall Street have its way?
- *Agenda subject to change [see the full agenda]
Discounted December rate for the CAPA Airlines in Transition expires on 31st Dec 2014. Do not miss this chance to save US$600 off registration fees! [ Register now ]
Join us in Las Vegas for the inaugural CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, 27/28 April
“CAPA seems to have an edge. People enjoy coming to their venues and the substance of their content. Topics of discussion conversation are very fleshy, they are to the point and they are very topical", said Sir Tim Clark, President & CEO, Emirates - one of the Keynote Speakers for our upcoming Americas Aviation Summit.
|The largest aviation strategy summit in the Americas -
"Getting world aviation policy right"
President and CEO,
Sir Tim Clark
International Airlines Group,
CEO, Willie Walsh
- ‘Short-termism’: Are analysts stifling productive innovation in the airline industry in favour of short term investor profits?
- International growth opportunities in the Americas
- How can US airlines restore their place in international markets?
- US Aviation Stream Day 1:
- Regional airlines; do they have a future in the US?
- Has US airline consolidation produced a long term sustainable model - or is it just rebuilding the foundation for a cycle of cost increases?
- Can Ultra-LCCS and “hybrids” establish a foothold in the US airline market over the long-term?
- Canada Aviation Stream Day 1:
- What’s wrong with Canada’s Aviation policy settings?
- How can Canada-US air services be improved?
- What are Canada’s prospects in the booming Asian market and how can they be maximised?
- Latin American aviation Stream Day 1:
- The Big Picture. Where to now for Latin American aviation?
- The role of North American and European airlines in Latin America
- The role of LCCs across Latin America
- Special Industry Breakfast Briefing: The Strategy behind Airline Network Planning
- The Gulf carriers: good for the US airline industry as well as for consumers? Or a threat to sustainability?
- Leadership Panel: Why don’t women run airlines?
- Achieving the Customer-Centric Airline
- The Americas Corporate Travel Outlook for 2015
- Pilot unions and their future role in the airline industry
- Open Forum: Top 10 Questions and “The Wisdom of Crowds”
- Agenda subject to change. [See full agenda here]
Discounted December rate for the CAPA Americas Aviation Summit 2015 expires on 31st Dec 2014. Do not miss this chance to save US$600 off registration fees! [ Register now ]
The CAPA Airline Fleet & Finance Summit - Singapore, 2/3 March
"Pound for pound, this was the best event of the year. It is the most genuinely airline-centric finance event in the calendar" said John Duffy, COO, Transportation Partners. Join is in Singapore for the unique series of Airline Fleet & Finance presentations, as well as the Airline Fleet MarketPlace...
|"The most airline-centric air finance event on the calendar."|
Lufthansa German Airlines,
Head of Corporate Finance,
Garuda Indonesia, Treasurer,
Chief Financial Officer,
- Airline panel discussion: Where will the capital come for airlines in 2015?
- Banks panel: The outlook for financing and lending strategies
- ECA panel discussion: The changing role of Export Finance
- “To hedge, or not to hedge?”: That is the question
- Panel discussion: Where will the capital come for airlines and lessors in 2015?
- Airline and leasing company masterclass: How to get a credit rating
- Panel discussion: The latest on capital markets for lessors
- SCRAPS Networking Reception, hosted by DBJ Singapore
- Agenda subject to change. [view the full agenda here]
Discounted December rate for the CAPA Airline Fleet & Finance Summit expires on 31st Dec 2014. Do not miss this chance to save US$700 off registration fees! [ Register now ]
Interested in sponsorship information?
Please Contact Derek Sadubin for full details:
Phone: +612 9241 3200
“I think the CAPA events are the best events that I attend.
The quality of the debates and the way people engage - I think it's very good.”
Willie Walsh, CEO, International Airlines Group