Beijing Capital expects 32.6% pax increase during National Day Golden Week
See related CAPA profile: Traffic - Airports
- Revenue*: USD5.0 million, -24.1% year-on-year;
- Costs: USD6.2 million, -15.4%;
- EBITDA: USD1.1 million, n/a;
- Profit (loss): (USD1.2 million), compared with a loss of USD733,773 in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (USD9.9 million), compared with a loss of USD509,669 in p-c-p;
- Total assets: USD58.9 million, -17.1%;
- Total liabilities: USD15.1 million, -12.9%;
- Operating cash (out)flow: (USD3.2 million), compared with a positive cash flow of USD526,158 in p-c-p;
- Passenger numbers: 332,545, -2.7%;
- Domestic: 279,570, -5.6%;
- International: 52,975, +16.4%.
*Based on the conversion ate at USD1 = NZD1.3342
Other Asia Pacific airport operators whose shares lost ground included Japan Airport Terminal (-0.3%) and GVK Power and Infrastructure (-2%). Meanwhile, Malaysia Airports (+2.3%), Auckland Airport (+0.5%) and MAp’s (+0.3%) shares rose.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 07-Oct-2010