Philippines to gain access to European AIS system
Frequentis confirmed this month that the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines will be able to connect to the European AIS Database (EAD) using Frequentis FR-AIS technology, effective May-2009, after the two organisations entered a contract in Feb-2009. [632 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Cebu Pacific winning market share battle
- ATO responds to US FAA safety audit
- Australia lends a hand in security development
Graphs and data:
- Philippines domestic capacity share by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Cebu Airport aircraft movements growth: Jan-08 to Dec-08
- Manila International Airport aircraft movements and aircraft movement growth: Nov-07 to Oct-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.