No rebound in business travel in 2010: Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines CEO, Gary Kelly, was the only airline executive among the major US carriers, in early Dec-2009, to downplay a recovery in Business demand and revenues for 2010. [1146 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Open to merger opportunities
- One new destination in 2010: Panama City Beach, Florida
- Affirms commitment to St Louis
- Fees and charges
Graphs and data:
- Select US airline expectations on 2010 recovery
- Route changes from Panama City Beach: Effective 23-May-2010
- Route changes from Nashville International Airport: Effective 09-May-2010
- Route changes from St Louis Lambert International Airport: Effective May-2010
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.