Germany’s Munich Airport reported a solid 6.2% increase in passenger numbers in 2010 to 34.7 million, driven by an 8.1% increase in international traffic to 25.3 million. Aircraft movements eased 1.7% to 389,939, while air cargo volume surged 26.4% to 289,535 tonnes.
The Dec-2010 results were largely in-line with the full year figures:
- Passenger numbers: 2.5 million, +6.3%;
- Domestic: 689,920, -1.7%;
- International: 1.8 million, +8.9%;
- Aircraft movements: 28,349, -1.5%;
- Air cargo: 25,119 tonnes, +21.7%.
Selected airport suppliers daily share price movements (% change): 08-Feb-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.