Jetstar - New CEO from 01-Oct-08
Jetstar announced the appointment of Bruce Buchanan as CEO, effective 01-Oct-08, replacing Alan Joyce, who is taking over as CEO of Jetstar’s parent, Qantas. [1208 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Incoming CEO sees Jetstar as a pan-Asian carrier
- Two-brand strategy key to Qantas Group's success
- Sees AirAsia and Virgin Blue as main competitors focus
- Japan focus to continue despite discouraging Japan tourism figures
Graphs and data:
- Jetstar international network: Oct-08
- Key Asia Pacific LCC fleet orders
- Major domestic Australian airport market share by carrier (%): Week commencing 22-Sep-08
- Jetstar international capacity by city (seats): Week commencing 29-Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.