Jetlite struggles to restore passenger numbers growth
Ministry of Civil Aviation reports JetLite’s passenger numbers declined a notable 14.1% year-on-year in Mar-2009 to 232,000, while the carrier maintained a load factor of 64.3%. [396 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expands domestic services to meet Jet Airways' network
Graphs and data:
- JetLite passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year): Apr-09 to Mar-09
- JetLite domestic market share: Apr-07 to Mar-09
- JetLite destinations: Apr-2009
- Jet Airways destinations: Apr-2009
- JetLite fleet: Week commencing 27-Apr-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.