JetBlue Airways' CEO takes pay cut as carrier struggles in current environment
JetBlue Airways’ CEO, David Barger, has agreed to voluntarily halve his salary as the LCC struggles with soaring fuel prices and a slowing US economy. [1854 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- CEO takes pay cut as JetBlue struggles in current environment
- Moody's further downgrades rating
- Continuing to diversity product and drive ancillary revenue focus in 2H08
- Puts New York-Sacramento service on hold
Graphs and data:
- Aircraft fuel as percentage of total operating expenses: 4Q03 vs 2Q08
- US airline CEO pay cuts: at Aug-08
- North American airline employee cuts summary: at Jul-08
- LCCs with Premium Economy Seating
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.