Jet Airways' operations impacted by five day virtual shutdown by pilots
In early Sep-2009, Jet Airways operations came to a virtual halt, as pilot members of the National Aviators Guild (NAG) launched ‘simulated’ strike action. A total of 163 pilots and 198 first officers, reported sick on 08-Sep-09, representing nearly 40% of the carrier’s 760 pilots. [1041 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Seeking to raise fresh equity
- Expands network in Southeast and West Asia
- Decline in domestic traffic lessens
Graphs and data:
- Jet Airways flight cancellations: 08-Sep-09 to 13-Sep-09
- Jet Airways domestic passenger numbers and passenger number growth: Aug-08 to Aug-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.