Jet Airways' latest traffic figures do not engender confidence
The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) reported Indian domestic traffic figures for May-09, which will give no joy to Jet Airways. Overall domestic passenger numbers across all airlines were 3.9 million, a 4.4% year-on-year decline.
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Aircraft freeze is the sensible approach
- On the “ventilator in ICU”: Trims domestic capacity by 10%
- Jet Airways Konnect spreads its wings
- Will adapting to the low cost market be enough to breakeven in FY2009/10?
- An economically sensible alliance
- Frequent flyer partnership with Turkish Airlines
Graphs and data:
- Jet Airways passenger traffic and growth rate (% change year-on-year): Jun-08 to May-09
- JetLite passenger traffic and growth rate (% change year-on-year): Jun-08 to May-09
- Jet Airways market share: Jun-07 to May-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.