Jet Airways enters consolidation phase
Jet Airways has responded to the increasingly uncertain economic climate by confirming it was entering its “consolidation phase” with no further expansion planned for the next two years. [845 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Launches route optimisation programme
- To suspend Mumbai-San Francisco via Shanghai services, to increase focus on alliances
- Consolidating Middle East presence
Graphs and data:
- Jet Airways domestic passenger numbers and passenger growth: Jan-08 to Aug-08
- Jet Airways recently signed agreements: Oct-08
- India-Middle East capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 13-Oct-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.