HNA Group seeks more government support
HNA Group, parent of Hainan Airlines, Grand China Express, Xinhua Airlines, Chang'an Airlines and Shanxi Airlines, in late Jan-2009, stated it would seek further support from “a number” of local governments, after receiving a USD73 million cash injection from the Tianjin Municipal Government in Dec-2008. The support could include cash injections or other favourable policies, such as tax breaks. [708 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Hainan Airlines upbeat on returning to profit in 2009
- Passenger numbers expected to increase by at least 15% in 2009
- Grand China Express takes delivery of ninth E190
- Hong Kong Airlines fleet expansion plans
- Hong Kong Airlines enters engine agreement with Rolls-Royce
Graphs and data:
- Hainan Airlines' aircraft deliveries schedule: 2009 to 2013
- Hainan Airlines international route destinations: Mar-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.