GOL - false signs of recovery?
GOL, the Brazilian LCC, had appeared to be arresting the decline in its load factor in Apr-2009, but it slipped again in May-2009. GOL reported an average load factor of 57.9% last month, declining 7.5 ppts year-on-year, despite capacity cuts of 8.9%. [1325 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Aiming to report a profit in 2009 by focusing on domestic operations
- To complete fleet standardisation programme by year end
- GOL operating fleet plan 2009 to 2014 (year end): Jun-2009
- Issues third series of VRG secured non-convertible debentures
- Signs passenger payment agreements
- Appoints new internal auditor
Graphs and data:
- GOL domestic monthly passenger traffic (millions) and load factor (%): 12 months to 31-May-09 and 31-May-09
- GOL traffic highlights for May-2009
- GOL 2009 and 2010 Consolidated Guidance: Apr-2009
- GOL share price growth: Jul-2008 to Jun-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.