Germanwings having most profitable year ever, new links with bmibaby
Germanwings CEO, Thomas Winkelmann recently stated the carrier is having its most profitable year ever, and is set to report records in absolute profit and margin. [1158 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- bmibaby and Germanwings team up for booking partnership
- Cross-selling partnerships
- Germanwings and bmibaby to expand from Manchester
- Germanwings to launch Cologne-Copenhagen service
- bmibaby promotes Winter destinations by offering free ski and snowboard check-in
Graphs and data:
- Germanwings’ destinations available via bmibaby.com
- bmibaby destinations available via germanwings.com
- Manchester Airport international capacity share by carrier (week commencing 19-Oct-2009)
- Copenhagen Airport capacity share by carrier (week commencing 19-Oct-2009)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.