Fraport achieves first quarter profit despite ‘crisis’
Fraport achieved a profit of EUR22.3 million in 1Q09 on sales of EUR452 million, a reduction of 14.4% year-on-year and with 7% less passengers and 23% less cargo than in the comparable period of 2008. Frankfurt International saw a revenue loss of EUR22.5 million but the Fraport Group now expects to be in the black also for the full year 2009 even though traffic will fall by 6-8%. [963 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Retail Revenue Exceeds EUR3 per Passenger
- Forecast for 2009 is Cautious
- CEO Bender expresses ‘confidence for the time after the crisis’
Graphs and data:
- Fraport EBITDA margin growth vs EBIT margin growth: 1Q2008 to 1Q2009
- Frankfurt Airport passenger numbers growth vs cargo volume growth: May-2008 to Apr-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.