FAA funding still on life support
The fate of the US ‘NextGen’ programme, and with it the future of US air traffic management, still rests in the hands of US lawmakers, after almost two years of the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) existing on a temporary funding basis. [1388 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- A temporary cushion, while the US deals with other issues
- Taking NextGen to the next stage
- More NextGen technology coming on stream
- Corporatisation provisions
- Infrastructure progress
- New three-year contract for controllers
Graphs and data:
- Recently announced US airport upgrades
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.