Emirates: more range wanted to exploit the longest-haul routes
Emirates has urged Boeing to meet its requirement for improving the maximum range of B777 aircraft, or to produce a new version of the aircraft. [1716 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Aircraft deliveries continue, with a bond offering to finance latest purchases
- A380s for Seoul and Paris
- Southern India gets more capacity, as through connectivity improves
- Modified frequent flier programme from 2010
- No alliance with Etihad Airways
- Emirates opens Wolgan Valley Resort in Australia's Blue Mountains
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.