Emirates cuts profit forecast by USD500 million
After recording a record profit of almost USD1.4 billion in FY06/07, Emirates has warned that its profit may fall significantly below that level this year, as its operations struggle under the higher price of oil. [928 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Emirates prepared to go back on the expansion path, depending on oil
- Americas expansion still a priority
- New codeshare with Jet Airways
Graphs and data:
- Major network carrier fuel costs (increase/decrease & % of operating costs): FY07/08
- WTI & Brent Spot Oil prices: 29-Feb-08 to 19-Aug-08
- India-Dubai sector capacity share by carrier: Week commencing 04-Aug-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.