Dubai Airports on track to reach 40 million passengers in 2009
Dubai International Airport CEO, Paul Griffiths stated the airport is on track to reach its 40.5 million passengers target for 2009, assisted by the growth of Emirates, the commencement of the peak tourist season and major international events in the emirate. According to Mr Griffiths, the airport expected the Dubai Airshow 2009 to attract over 50,000 visitors. [1143 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Dubai World Central almost complete, to open in Jun-2010
- Dubai World debt issues unclear
- To streamline air traffic management at new airport
- Dubai Government refinances USD1 billion of Islamic bonds
- Dubai Duty Free expects sales if USD2 billion p/a by 2013
- Ames signs lease agreement with Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Logistics Corridor Board announces two executive appointments
Graphs and data:
- Dubai International Airport passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year)
- Dubai International Airport capacity share by carrier (week commencing 24-Nov-2009)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.