Double digit passenger and cargo growth in China for Aug-2009
CAAC reports that Chinese Mainland carriers experienced a rebound in traffic in Aug-2009, with a 42% year-on-year increase in passenger numbers (and month-on-month growth from Jul-2009 of 7.4%), and an 18% jump in cargo volume, with month-on-month growth of 8.6%. [565 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- International traffic back in positive territory
- Tourism revenue on the rise, thanks to booming domestic demand
- China's airlines prepare for busiest ever National Day Holiday
Graphs and data:
- CAAC traffic highlights: Aug-2009
- CAAC international passenger growth and domestic passenger growth: Sep-08 to Aug-09
- CAAC passenger numbers growth and cargo volume growth: Sep-08 to Aug-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.