- Passenger numbers: 10.9 million, +0.3% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 150,417 tonnes, +17.9%;
- Aircraft movements: 85,515, -0.4%;
- Heathrow: 41,438, +2.9%;
- Stansted: 14,143, -8.7%.
See related CAPA profile: Traffic and capacity
Copenhagen Airports (+0.2%) shares rose slightly after reporting the following financial highlights:
- Three months ended Jun-2010:
- Revenue*:USD158.4 million, +16.9% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: USD93.8 million, +15.8%;
- Profit before tax: USD54.6 million, +9.4%;
- Net profit: USD38.9 million, +5.2%;
- Passenger numbers: +1.3%.
- Six months ended Jun-2010:
- Revenue*: USD282.3 million, +12.5%;
- EBITDA: USD152.2 million, +18.9%;
- Profit before tax: USD84.6 million, +22.1%;
- Net profit: USD61.8 million, +19%.
- Passenger numbers: 9.9 million, +5.7%.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = DKK5.68
TAV Airports Holdings (+2.3%) stated revenue was up 25% among its consolidated financial highlights reported for the six months ended Jun-2010:
- Revenue*: USD472 million, +25% year-on-year;
- Net profit: USD9.3 million;
- Passenger numbers: +13%.
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 10-Aug-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.