And the launch destination of Wataniya Airways is…Dubai (in Feb-09)
Wataniya Airways announced Dubai as its first destination, with the premium-focused start-up carrier planning to commence twice daily Kuwait-Dubai service on 08-Feb-09 (instead of the previously announced Jan-09 launch). The carrier commenced its ticketing operations for the service on 24-Nov-08. [1007 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- First airline to offer commercial services from Kuwait Royal Terminal
- Low density A320 configuration, with emphasis on premium economy offering
- Not perturbed by challenges facing premium airlines
- Focusing on the product
- Parent company to be listed on KSE in Dec-08
Graphs and data:
- Dubai-Kuwait capacity share by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 24-Nov-08
- Wataniya Airways fleet plan: Nov-08
- Middle East carriers' A320 seating configurations
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.