Allegiant Air's load factor exceeds 90% in Feb-09
Allegiant Air transported over 360,000 passengers in Feb-09, a 10.9% year-on-year increase. Traffic (RPMs) increased 9.8% year-on-year, on a 5.2% capacity (ASMs) increase. This resulted in a 3.8 ppt load factor improvement to 90.2%. Allegiant Air reported the highest load factor (and load factor improvement) in the US domestic market in the month – see the US Traffic Watch in this edition of Peanuts! Weekly for more information. [756 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Strong growth to date in 1Q09
- To maintain high load factors in 2009
- Network expansion on the establishment of new base
- Recent new Allegiant route announcements: Feb-09
Graphs and data:
- Allegiant Monthly Passenger Traffic (millions) and Load Factor (%): 12 months to 28-Feb-09 vs 12 months to 29-Feb-08
- Allegiant Capacity and Departure Growth: 1Q09 and 2Q09
- Allegiant capacity (ASMs) growth: Dec-06 to Dec-08
- Allegiant fleet summary
- Allegiant route map: Mar-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.