AirTran Airways expects full year profits in 2009
Atlanta-based LCC, AirTran Airways remains optimistic about its profit outlook for 2009 with CFO, Arne Haak, stating the carrier is expecting to have “one of the best years in the company’s history”. [693 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- But not before a 7% drop in 2Q2009 unit revenue
- Announces seasonal deployment strategy
- Orlando expansion back on the agenda
- Achieves CFM TRUEngine status
Graphs and data:
- Selected US airlines’ 2Q2009 unit revenue (per ASM) forecast
- North American carriers’ domestic passenger capacity growth (% change year-on-year): May-2009
- AirTran recently launched seasonal services
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.