Air Berlin's yields surge 14% in Jun-2009
Air Berlin, Germany’s second largest carrier, reported passenger numbers fell 5.8% year-on-year to 12.7 million passengers for the six months ended 30-Jun-2009, as group capacity reduced by 3%, resulting in a 2.2 ppts reduction in passenger load factor to 74.9%. [567 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Reports double-digit yield growth in Jun-2009
- May cancel or defer outstanding aircraft orders
- Increases Berlin capacity with Tel Aviv service
- Signs agreement with Travelport
Graphs and data:
- Air Berlin passenger numbers and passenger load factor: Jul-2008 to Jun-2009
- Air Berlin RASK growth (% change year-on-year): Apr-2008 to Jun-2009
- Air Berlin fleet plans: as at Jul-2009
- Berlin Tegel Airport capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as a % of total)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.