Air Berlin to report a positive operating result for 2008
Air Berlin’s Board of Executive Directors forecasts the carrier will report a positive operating result for 2008, despite a major increase in fuel costs and the “rather gloomy economic situation”. Air Berlin will report its 2008 year-end results on 30-Mar-09. [924 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Management forgoes full bonus payment in current financial year
- Continued double-digit revenue growth in Jan-09
- Enters cooperation agreement with Hainan Airlines
- Increases presence in domestic market, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia
- Average fleet age falls to 4.6 years as part of fleet modernisation programme
Graphs and data:
- 'Jump' programme six-module focus for current financial year
- Select European carriers' passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth on European services in Jan-09
- Air Berlin aircraft order book: as at 30-Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.