Air Berlin - In merger discussions with TUIfly
Air Berlin confirmed it was in discussions regarding a potential partnership with TUIfly, as high fuel prices and slowing demand spark the latest round of consolidation in Germany. However, playing down the development, Air Berlin spokesperson, Peter Hauptvogel, stated, "there are talks, but no results. Everybody talks with everyone right now''. [967 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Passenger numbers decline in Sep-08
- Signs codeshare with S7 Airlines
- Evolving into Hybrid carrier
Graphs and data:
- Germany capacity share by carrier (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 20-Oct-08
- The Air Berlin group
- Air Berlin Group traffic highlights for Sep-08
- Air Berlin Revenue from business travellers (EUR million):
2005 to 1H08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.