CAPA seeks full time Journalist/Writer/Research Analyst in Sydney-based writing team
CAPA – Centre for Aviation is offering a full time Journalist/Writer/Research Analyst position in its Sydney-based writing team. The successful applicant will join a passionate team in a role that involves sourcing, producing and editing engaging content for our growing digital audience.
As a key member of the editorial team, you will have a strong digital focus as you deliver news and information to our digital audience and create and edit content on a daily basis. The day-to-day activities involve researching and writing on high level market topics, and preparing extensive analytical reports on a range of aviation and travel topics. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a sound understanding of, and is passionate about, the Australian/New Zealand aviation market and can work in the fast-paced digital media world.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Knowledge of the Australian/New Zealand aviation and travel market
- Journalism background or similar skills
- Strong written communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to research and prepare detailed research reports
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Initiative and can-do attitude
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask and work in a team
- Internet and computer proficient – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, web printing
- Be proactive, punctual and reliable
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to work autonomously while following editorial guidelines
This is a full-time position in Sydney CBD with basic working hours from 8:00-5:00, Monday to Friday, but some flexibility will be expected. Experience is essential.
CAPA is a small but fast-growing and dynamic company widely acknowledged as a leading provider of global aviation news, analysis and intelligence. Please visit www.centreforaviation.comfor more information. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted