Zodiac Aerospace reports (20-Nov-2013) the following financial highlights for FY2013:
- Sales revenue: EUR3891.6 million, +13.1% year-on-year;
- Zodiac aerosafety: EUR564 million, +8.9%;
- Zodiac aircraft systems: EUR1101.9 million, +13.1%;
- Aircraft interiors: EUR2225.7 million, +14.2%;
- Operating income: EUR541.1 million, +13.9%;
- Net income: EUR370.9 million, +16.3%. [more – original PR]
Zodiac Aerospace: “Zodiac Aerospace operates in an aircraft industry environment which remains buoyant. The Group expects to benefit from its significant level of involvement in new civil aircraft programs currently under development and seeing increased rates of production, from the development of its retrofit offer, and from growth of the after-sales market. In this context, Zodiac Aerospace anticipates a further year of organic growth in 2013/2014,” Source: Company statement, 20-Nov-2013.