Xiamen Airlines reported the following preliminary operational highlights for full year 2011, according to CAAC-News:
- Profit: More than CNY2000 million (USD312.5 million), n/a year-on-year;
- Passenger numbers: 15.3 million;
- Cargo volume: 165,000 tonnes;
- Number of flights: 145,000;
- Safe hours: 260,000 hours;
- Total assets: CNY22.8 billion (USD3.6 billion);
- Net assets: CNY6.7 billion (USD1.0 billion).
The carrier stated its profit over the past two years exceeded accumulated profit in the previous 20 years.