Virgin America pax numbers up 10% in Jun-2013, PRASM up
Virgin America reports (10-Jul-2013) the following traffic highlights:
- Passenger numbers: 606,000, +10.2% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 84.9%, +4.7 ppts;
- Six months ended Jun-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 3.1 million, +1.3%;
- Passenger load factor: 80.8%, +0.7 ppt. [more – original PR]
Virgin America: “Virgin America estimates June 2013 passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) to have increased between 4 and 6 percent, compared with June 2012.” Source: Company statement, 10-Jul-2013.