UTair Group revenue up 25% - financial highlights for 12 months ended 31-Dec-2011 under IFRS:
- Revenue: RUB55,338 million (EUR1357 million), +25% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: RUB4289 million (EUR105.2 million), +23%;
- EBITDA: RUB7629 million (EUR187.1 million), +23%;
- Net debt: RUB32,867 million (EUR805.8 million), +23%;
- Passenger numbers: 6.7 million. [more - original PR]
*Based on the average conversion rate at EUR1 = RUB40.7854
UTair Group stated it added 40 fixed wing aircraft to its fleet and opened 40 new routes to its network in 2011.