US Airways Group pax numbers up 6% in Jul-2013, PRASM up 5%
US Airways Group reports (05-Aug-2013) the following consolidated traffic highlights in Jul-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 5.8 million, +5.5% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 87.6%, +1.4 ppts;
- Domestic: 87.8%, +1.1 ppts;
- Europe: 86.8%, +2.9 ppts;
- Latin America: 88%, -0.5 ppt. [more – original PR]
US Airways Group: "Our July consolidated (mainline and Express) passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased approximately five percent versus the same period last year.” Source: Company statement, 05-Aug-2013.