US Airways Group pax numbers up 4% in Nov-2012, PRASM flat
US Airways Group reports (06-Dec-2012) the following consolidated traffic highlights in Nov-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 5.2 million, +3.7% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 84.8%, +1.4 ppts;
- Domestic: 86.6%, +1.2 ppts;
- Europe: 76.2%, +2.0 ppts;
- Latin America: 80.6%, -1.2 ppts. [more – original PR]
US Airways: "Our November consolidated (mainline and Express) passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) was flat versus the same period last year.” Source: Company statement, 05-Dec-2012.