US Airways Group reports (03-May-2012) the following consolidated traffic highlights in Apr-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 5.2 million, +2.9% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 82.5%, +0.3 ppt;
- Domestic: 82.9%, +0.5 ppt;
- Europe: 79.7%, -3.7 ppts;
- Latin America: 84.6%, +6.0 ppts. [more – original PR]
US Airways: "Our April consolidated (mainline and Express) passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased approximately nine percent versus the same period last year," Scott Kirby, US Airways' president. Source: Company statement, 03-May-2012.