US Airways Group reports (05-Feb-2013) the following consolidated traffic highlights in Jan-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 5.0 million, +2.4% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 80.7%, +2.5 ppts;
- Domestic: 82.6%, +1.6 ppts;
- Europe: 69.3%, +4.7 ppts;
- Latin America: 81.6%, +3.9 ppts. [more – original PR]
US Airways Group: "Our January consolidated (mainline and Express) passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased approximately three percent versus the same period last year,” Scott Kirby, US Airways' president. Source: Company statement, 05-Feb-2013.