US Airways Group pax numbers up 2% and load factor stable at 84% in Sep-2013, PRASM up 6%
US Airways Group reports (03-Oct-2013) the following consolidated traffic highlights in Sep-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 4.9 million, +1.6% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 83.7%, -0.3 ppt;
- Domestic: 83.5%, -0.7 ppt;
- Europe: 85.3%, +1.1 ppts;
- Latin America: 79.4%, -0.6 ppt. [more – original PR]
US Airways Group: "Our September consolidated (mainline and Express) passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased approximately six percent versus the same period last year,” Source: Company statement, 03-Oct-2013.