US Airways Group reports (03-Feb-2012) the following consolidated traffic highlights in Jan-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 4.9 million, +6.1% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 78.2%, +0.5 ppt;
- Domestic: 81%, +1.7 ppts;
- Europe: 64.6%, -4.1 ppts;
- Latin America: 77.7%, -1.4 ppts. [more – original PR]
US Airways: "Our January consolidated (mainline and Express) passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased approximately 10% versus the same period last year,” US Airways president, Scott Kirby. Source: Company statement, 03-Feb-2012.