United Technologies Corporation reports (21-Jul-2010) the following financial highlights:
- Three months ended Jun-2010:
- Revenue: USD13,890 million, +5.3% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: USD1,925 million, +17.6%;
- Net income: USD1,110 million, +13.7%.
- Six months ended Jun-2010:
- Revenue: USD25,981 million, +2.1%;
- Operating profit: USD3,463 million, +20%;
- Net income: USD1,976 million, +16.4%. [more]
United Technologies Corporation: “Based on the strong first-half performance and continuing improvement in order rates, we are increasing our 2010 earnings per share guidance to a range of USD4.60 to USD4.70, up from USD4.50 to USD4.65. Earnings per share is now expected to grow 12 to 14% over 2009 on revenues of USD54 billion,” Louis Chenevert, UTC Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Source: Company statement, 21-Jul-2010.