United Continental Holdings reports (21-Apr-2011) the following financial highlights for the three months ended 31-Mar-2011:
- Revenue: USD8202 million, +10.8% year-on-year
- Passenger revenue: USD5763 million, +11.9%;
- Operating costs: USD8168 million, +11.2%;
- Fuel: USD2672 million, +28.4%;
- Operating income: USD34 million, -41.4%;
- EBIT (loss): (USD211 million, compared to a USD183 million EBIT loss in the previous corresponding period;
- Net profit (loss): (USD213 million, compared to a net loss of USD183 million in the previous corresponding period).