UAC forecasts 11% increase in revenue, net loss EUR300m for 2013
United Aircraft Corporation (UAC), the Russian national aircraft manufacturer, announced (04-Dec-2013) the following guidance range for its calendar year 2013 consolidated financial and operational results.
- Revenue: RUB190-198 billion (EUR4.2-4.4 billion);
- Gross profit: RUB46-50 billion (EUR1.0-1.1 billion);
- Gross margin: 24-25%;
- Consolidated EBITDA: RUB14-18 billion (EUR311-399 million);
- EBITDA margin: 7-9%;
- Net loss: RUB11-15 billion (EUR244-333 million);
- Net loss margin: -6% to -8%.
UAC expects consolidated revenue growth of at least 11% compared with 2012, due to the increase in production and delivery of its products. EBITDA margin growth is based on increased in production and on reduction of operating expenses per unit of output due to cost management activities. Aircraft output is expected to increase by about 26% year-on-year, to 118 units, which is a result of the gradual transition of UAC to mass production in a number of programmes, including the civil segment. [more - original PR]